1.05.2011

Yep, another one.

You may be wondering why I decided to create a new blog rather than stick with my old one. First off, I simply grew tired of the other one. It was like a self-indulgent brain dump, a nasty blight on the interwebs. I also intended to use it as my photography portfolio...that didn't work out. Plus, portfolios deserve a bit more respect than that. Since I'll be graduating with my bachelor's in photography this May, I wanted to keep myself motivated to continue research on it as well as keep tabs on what other people are shooting so I don't become redundant. That's where this blog will come in handy. Aside from posts about art/photography, I'll do occasional "life posts" just to shake it up. Enjoy!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I do love your new blog, and I can definitely see where you are coming from about making it what you want it to be. ART! :)
I started my blog to write about food, and what did I blog about today? eye liner. yep, don't go down that road... haha.